3. Vulcanexus Cloud Tutorials¶
These tutorials aim to show the user how to recreate a robot deployment in a distributed network with the capability of monitoring, controlling, and tracking through the Cloud. This way, a series of tutorials are presented that intend to build a complex final architecture step by step, explaining in detail the different steps of the process and the configuration of the different Vulcanexus nodes and WAN communication enabling components.
The following are the tutorials that make up this course on communication in distributed scenarios using the Vulcanexus framework.
- 3.1. Change ROS 2 Domain Id
- 3.2. Change ROS 2 Domain to Discovery Server
- 3.3. Debugging ROS 2 Router
- 3.4. Vulcanexus Cloud and Kubernetes
- 3.5. Edge-Cloud communication on WAN
- 3.6. Edge-Cloud TLS communication on WAN
- 3.7. Edge-Edge communication via Repeater
- 3.8. Cloud ROS 2 MicroServices
- 3.9. ROS 2 Router configuration via XML profiles
- 3.10. ROS 2 Router configuration with Manual Topics